Q: Tail lights and dash lights not working.

First my dashboard lights stopped working, soon followed by my tail lights. I checked the fuses and they seemed to be fine. I can't drive the car at night due to no tail lights.

Ignition Switch Replacement $162.65 - $814.29 Get a Quote

I have a good idea of what your problem may be. It is common for the ignition switch to go bad in your particular vehicle. This can lead to many different electrical system issues including your complaints of no dashboard lights and tail lights. This switch feeds electricity to your entire car so depending how it fails it can manifest itself in many different ways. I recommend you enlist the help of a certified mechanic to check your electrical system and confirm my suspicion.