Q: What fuel should I use on my car?

What fuel should I use on my car?

A: The ideal fuel for your vehicle is unleaded...

The ideal fuel for your vehicle is unleaded gasoline that has an octane rating of at least 87.

Q: How do I use the remote keyless entry (RKE) system to unlock or lock my car?

Your remote keyless entry (RKE) transmitter has buttons to automatically lock and unlock your vehicle. The unlock button looks like an unbuckled padlock, and the lock button looks like a buckled padlock. When outside the vehicle, press the unlock button...

Q: Car pick up has been reduced and feels really tough acceleration

Hello, thank you for writing in. The first thing you should consider is why you had to change the belt in the first place. If it broke, slipped off, frayed, or cracked there may be an issue with one of...

Q: How Are Diesel and Gasoline Engines Different?

There are two main differences between gasoline and diesel engines. Gasoline engines use gasoline for fuel and spark ignition to ignite the fuel. Diesel engines use diesel fuel and compression for ignition to ignite the fuel. There are also many...