Q: What fuel should I use on my car?

What fuel should I use on my car?

The ideal fuel for your vehicle is unleaded gasoline that has an octane rating of at least 87.

Q: How do I use the express windows?

The express power windows make it easier for you to open or close your windows. To use the express power window feature, press the window switch all the way down, or pull the window switch all the way up, and...

Q: What are some operating tips for the air conditioning?

The air system on your vehicle makes your driving and riding experience comfortable. There are ways you can better use the air system. Some operating tips for the air system and air conditioning are. Press the Defog button when...

Q: how to clear diesel fuel out the motor

Running the vehicle with part diesel can damage the engine so remove as much of the fuel as possible. That means that the fuel tank has to be drained as completely as possible. Obviously, when draining the fuel tank exercise...