Q: What fuel should I use on my car?

What fuel should I use on my car?

The ideal fuel for your vehicle is unleaded gasoline that has an octane rating of at least 87.

3. What fuel should I use on my car?

Q: How do I get the lower clamp off the radiator hose on the driver side? I can't fit anything in to squeeze It

Hi there, thanks for writing in. I'd be happy to help. The squeeze clamp may require a flexible squeeze clamp tool to get it off, if you can't get it off with a hose clamp. Hope this helps and best...

Q: How do I view the MyKey Distance feature?

The MyKey Distance feature tells you exactly how many miles your car has traveled with the MyKey. To view this feature, follow these quick steps: 1. Press the Up/Down buttons on the steering wheel until Information is displayed on the...

Q: Generally speaking, would a cracked crank shaft pulley be replaced during a full engine rebuild?

Hello there, this seems like a rather complex situation with everything that has happened. I will answer this the best I can with the information given. The crankshaft sensor could cause the vehicle to not start, but if it does,...