Q: What fuel should I use on my car?

What fuel should I use on my car?

A: The ideal fuel for your vehicle is unleaded...

The ideal fuel for your vehicle is unleaded gasoline that has an octane rating of at least 87.

Q: How do I use the adjustable interval windshield wipes?

The adjustable interval windshield wipes allow you to determine the speed of your windshield wipers. Using the adjustable interval windshield wipes is easy: Locate the windshield wiper lever, which is situated on the steering column. Push the lever to...

Q: Car not getting fuel

Not enough fuel at start up can be a possibility. This could be caused by damaged fuel lines, failing fuel pump, or even a clogged fuel filter or clogged injectors. The vehicle also won't start if there isn't enough air...

Q: How do I view the average fuel?

The average fuel displays the average fuel economy that your vehicle has received since the last feature reset. To view this feature, follow these simple steps: 1. Press the Up/Down buttons until Trip 1 or 2 is displayed on the...