Q: What fuel should I use on my car?

What fuel should I use on my car?

The ideal fuel for your vehicle is unleaded gasoline that has an octane rating of at least 87.

3. What fuel should I use on my car?

Q: How do I break in my new car?

If you purchased your car new, there are a few driving strategies that you should employ to help break your car in: For the first 200 miles of driving, you should try to avoid hard stops. For...

Q: How do I clean the interior?

Keeping the interior of your car clean is important, but it’s not hard to do. The most important thing is to stay on top of it, as dirt, dust, and debris can build up in a surprisingly short amount of...

Q: my focus ran out of fuel and won't start

A lot of times when the fuel tank is run completely empty trash will accumulate at the bottom of the tank in the fuel lines, which will make you car to be hard to start. Use a can of Seafoam...