Q: What fuel should I use on my car?

What fuel should I use on my car?

The ideal fuel for your vehicle is unleaded gasoline that has an octane rating of at least 87.

3. What fuel should I use on my car?

Q: Q: How do I recline the front seats?

Reclining the front seats is very easy. First, locate the recline lever, which is on the side of the seat, near the back. Next, lift the lever, and move the back of the seat into whatever position you desire. Finally,...

Q: Q: How do the seat belt pretensioners work?

Your seat belts are more than just pieces of fabric that buckle to hold you in place. The front seat belts are equipped with pretensioners that are designed to help enhance your safety during an accident. Essentially, the pretensioners...

Q: Is Brand-Name Gasoline Better?

Brand-name gasoline isn't necessarily better than independent label gasoline. Gasoline is gasoline. That being said, name-brand fuel does have some attributes and qualities that independent fuelers don't have. Let me explain. There actually is a difference in gasoline. That difference...