Q: What fuel should I use on my car?

What fuel should I use on my car?

The ideal fuel for your vehicle is unleaded gasoline that has an octane rating of at least 87.

3. What fuel should I use on my car?

Q: I just recently took my car in to the shop and they said my radiator had a leak in it and my valve cover was broken so they fixed

If you are having a misfire after the valve cover was replaced you may have got some oil into one or more spark plug holes from the valve cover leaking and is causing one of the ignition coils to misfire....

Q: How do I use the Instantaneous Fuel Economy setting?

The driver information center (DIC) provides a large amount of information to the driver. At any time, you can select what information you would like the DIC to display. To select the Instantaneous Fuel Economy setting, press the Menu button...

Q: P0455 2005 Chevy Monte Carlo

The code P0455 is for a gross leak in the evaporative gas tank system and will not have any thing to do with overheating, but may have something to do with other issues. The overheating would should be the first...