Q: What fuel should I use on my car?

What fuel should I use on my car?

The ideal fuel for your vehicle is unleaded gasoline that has an octane rating of at least 87.

3. What fuel should I use on my car?

Q: Jerking of the steering wheel that occasionally becomes locked

GM has a TSB out for this issue. Basically what the bulletin says is that, due to increased friction in the steering gear, there can be a locked up or notchy feel that can be experienced when the steering wheel...

Q: How do I open and close the sunroof?

The sunroof is a power sunroof that is operated with the press of a button. The power sunroof controls are located on the overhead console. On the driver side of the power sunroof buttons is the open/close button. Half of...

Q: Strong gas smell when car is sitting

Hi, thanks for writing in. The strong gas smell may be an indication of a fuel leak from a fuel line somewhere or potentially an evaporative emissions system leak. Check to see if you see any visible signs of fuel...