Q: What fuel should I use on my car?

What fuel should I use on my car?

The ideal fuel for your vehicle is unleaded gasoline that has an octane rating of at least 87.

3. What fuel should I use on my car?

Q: How do I adjust the fader and balance?

Adjusting the fader and balance in your infotainment system is easy: Press the Tone button on the system. Turn the Menu or Menu/Sel knob to highlight Fader or Balance, and then press the knob to select that submenu. Turn...

Q: What does the warning “Vehicle coming from the left” or “right” mean in the message center?

If your car is equipped with a Cross Traffic Alert system, you may see two messages come across the central display. One should say “Vehicle coming from left” and the other will say “Vehicle coming from right.” Both of these...

Q: What should I know about starting the engine in cold weather with E85?

If your vehicle is designed to be a flexible fuel vehicle (not all are), you may encounter some problems starting the engine in very cold weather. This is particularly true if you’re running E85. Here’s what you should know: ...