Q: What fuel should I use on my car?

What fuel should I use on my car?

The ideal fuel for your vehicle is unleaded gasoline that has an octane rating of at least 87.

3. What fuel should I use on my car?

Q: Q: How do I select a radio station?

There are two ways to tune your radio to a specific station: Press and hold down the fast-forward or rewind button. Doing so will stream through all of the radio stations; when you get to the station you would...

Q: Q: How do I turn on the parking lights?

The parking lights are controlled by the light switch, which is on the turn signal lever, which protrudes from the left side of the steering column. To turn on the parking lights, rotate the light switch into the parking light...

Q: Q: What kind of fuel should I use?

The 3.7 and 4.7-liter models have a recommended octane rating of 87. The 5.7-liter model has a recommended octane rating of anywhere between 87 and 89. Premium gasoline is not recommended for your vehicle, as it offers no added benefit,...