Q: What fuel should I use on my car?

What fuel should I use on my car?

The ideal fuel for your vehicle is unleaded gasoline that has an octane rating of at least 87.

3. What fuel should I use on my car?

Q: Car turns off when I'm at a complete stop

Hello. This is usually caused by either an air flow sensor that is not securely installed or a failing or dirty throttle body. I usually check the sensor to make sure all of the tubes are tight. If they are,...

Q: What are the various features available through the message center?

If your car is equipped with the message center, you can use it to access a lot of different features and systems. Press the Info button to cycle through all the features, including the following: Trip odometers (A/B) MyKey...

Q: Where is the fuel pump shut-off switch located?

Your car may have a fuel pump shut-off switch. This switch turns off the pump that sends gasoline from the fuel tank to the engine. It’s designed to activate during certain situations, such as during an accident. If you’ve been...