Q: What fuel should I use on my car?

What fuel should I use on my car?

The ideal fuel for your vehicle is unleaded gasoline that has an octane rating of at least 87.

Q: Where is the spare tire?

The spare tire is a very important safety feature. If one of your tires blows, you don’t have a way of driving your vehicle unless you have a spare tire. The spare tire is located in the trunk, under the...

Q: How do I insert a CD into the CD player?

Inserting a CD into the CD player is very easy. Make sure the CD is face up (printed side up), then insert it into the CD player. After the CD is partially inserted, the CD player will pull it in...

Q: What does the fuel gauge show?

The fuel gauge is located on the instrument panel, and tells you how full your fuel tank is. The gauge has an F (Full) on one end, and an E (Empty) on the other. Where the hand points to lets...