Q: What fuel should I use on my car?

What fuel should I use on my car?

The ideal fuel for your vehicle is unleaded gasoline that has an octane rating of at least 87.

What does the Brake Warning light mean?

The Brake Warning light is located on your instrument panel. When the Brake Warning light is illuminated, then one of two things is happening: 1. The parking brake is currently engaged. If you are driving your vehicle and the Brake...

There is a small brown sludge oil layer in my coolant tank.

Often times, sludge in the radiator is an indicator of a leaking cylinder head gasket, which can lead to major engine damage if not checked out soon. A blown head gasket may cause a number of different symptoms. A head...

Truck stop's pulling going down highway stop put in 4wd and back to 2wd it starts back pulling

Many drivers with your same truck have had issues with the transfer case encoder motor. There will be a diagnostic trouble code (DTC) that can be retrieved with a scan tool to indicate a problem in this system. There is...