Q: What fuel should I use on my car?

What fuel should I use on my car?

The ideal fuel for your vehicle is unleaded gasoline that has an octane rating of at least 87.

Fuel pump module failure, 2014 Chevy Suburban

Hi there: Let me answer your questions in order: 1) A fuel pump module is an electrical component, so in theory it should last the life of the vehicle. However, it's common for this part to war out sooner than...

My car is idling rough and flooding out when first starting. What could be causing this?

This may be related to a dirty or failing idle air control valve. The idle air control valve reads the air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into the engine at low speeds and at...

I put the wrong key in my car and a few weeks later my car just shut down and it will not start I believe it's the computer but...

Hi there. What had happened is the wrong key set the security to the vehicle. This is to prevent the vehicle from starting with the wrong keys. Try removing the battery cables (+) and (-) for 13 minutes. During that...