Q: What fuel should I use on my car?

What fuel should I use on my car?

A: The ideal fuel for your vehicle is unleaded...

The ideal fuel for your vehicle is unleaded gasoline that has an octane rating of at least 87.

Q: What side of the car is the fuel door on?

Different cars have fuel doors on different sides, so it can be hard to remember which side of the vehicle your fuel door is on. The fuel gauge is designed to help you remember where your fuel door is. On...

Q: How do I adjust the volume of the sound system?

To adjust the volume of your sound system, use the Volume knob. Rotate this knob clockwise to increase the volume, or counterclockwise to decrease the volume.

Q: What does the “miles to E” warning mean?

Your car is equipped with some pretty sophisticated technology capable of not only displaying the amount of gas in the tank through the fuel gauge, but of telling you just how many more miles you can drive on what’s left...