Q: What fuel should I use on my car?

What fuel should I use on my car?

A: The ideal fuel for your vehicle is unleaded...

The ideal fuel for your vehicle is unleaded gasoline that has an octane rating of at least 87.

Q: Windows have bad wind noise problem

Road noise can be very distracting while driving. Fortunately, Chevrolet is aware of this problem and has issued a Technical Services Bulletin (TSB) addressing the wind noise concerns. I highly recommend making an appointment with your local authorized Chevrolet dealership...

Q: Brake pads, discs, and sensors replaced

Hello. Your vehicle has sensors that are installed into certain brake pads which alerts the driver when the brake pads are worn down to a certain point. These sensors need to be replaced whenever the brakes are done. They are...

Q: Fuel tank door not locking

The fuel tank door has an electronic actuator that my be stuck in and is not reseting to latch the door after it has been opened. The actuator may need to be replaced or adjusted. I recommend getting it checked...