Q: What fuel should I use on my car?

What fuel should I use on my car?

A: The ideal fuel for your vehicle is unleaded...

The ideal fuel for your vehicle is unleaded gasoline that has an octane rating of at least 87.

Q: What is the range of the keyless entry remote?

The remote that locks and unlocks the doors can also be used to set off the vehicle’s alarm in the event of an emergency. The remote has a range of around 200 feet, depending on battery strength and line of...

Q: Can I put E85 in my truck?

The last owner may have used an aftermarket computer programmer to alter the computer to only use regular fuel and not E85. If your gas cap says your truck is E85, it should be okay and you could try running...

Q: Why does my truck have gas pouring out near the tank when started up?

Good question. I will go through a few steps with you to try to save you a little money and hopefully find the problem. Get under your truck near the fuel tank. Look for the lines that are...