Q: What fuel should I use on my car?

What fuel should I use on my car?

A: The ideal fuel for your vehicle is unleaded...

The ideal fuel for your vehicle is unleaded gasoline that has an octane rating of at least 87.

Q: How do I start the car if I have keyless ignition and the transmitter battery is low?

The keyless ignition system allows you to turn on your vehicle without a key, simply by using the remote keyless entry (RKE) transmitter. If the transmitter battery is dying, however, the keyless ignition system will not operate normally. When this...

Q: Loss of power when accelerating - 2012 Chevrolet Aveo LT

Hello. Be sure to never open the cooling system while the engine is hot. The difference in pressure between the inside of the system and atmospheric pressure will always cause the hot coolant to boil out and may cause harm....

Q: What Is E85?

E85 is a type of fuel that contains 51-83% ethanol. Ethanol is distilled from plants like corn and made into an alcohol-based fuel, combined with gas. It is known as a flex fuel or alternative fuel and is reserved for...