Q: Switch that lowers the roof wont turn of even though everything is working :P

Hey, when I'm putting down my roof the windows lower, the trunk opens and the roof retracts. But the switch that you pull keeps lighting up (Its suppose to turn of when the processes is complete). Any idea why it's doing that?

The convertible top is controlled by the switch that signals the top module to open and close. When the button is pushed, the module turns on the light and performs the open or close operation steps.

If any of the steps do not signal to the module that the step is complete, the module will not know if the top is all the way up or down. Afterwards, the switch will stay active for 7 minutes. If you have a problem then the module can be scanned with a MB scanner to access the codes and identify any problems with the system, then the problem can be fixed. Only one of these factory scanners or an equivalent can access the top module and test the system.

If you need some assistance with this, contact a certified mechanic who can diagnose the electrical issue with your convertible and perform the necessary repairs.

3. Switch that lowers the roof wont turn of even though everything is working :P