Q: Blew hole in bottom of motor, is it worth fixing ??

Driving on the highway, motor started knocking (sounded like valve tap). Started to smoke soon after and once I pulled over there was a puddle of oil on the highway.

Is this worth fixing or not? I have a picture but am unsure how to attach it here.

Contact email mfogler90@gmail.com

If the engine has a rod that went through the block or oil pan then you may have damaged the engine block beyond repair. I would recommend having a mechanic inspect the motor and check for a possible engine swap instead of trying to rebuild and repair the blown motor.