Q: Vehicle won't start

My vehicle won't start. I don't know much about cars, but I suspect it's either the battery, alternator, or starter.

Hello. This is not a problem with the alternator or the starter. I have yet to see a bad starter on this vehicle. It is almost always the battery. The battery will need to be load tested to verify this. If the battery is fine then the ignition switch may be bad. I have had to change quite a few of these on this vehicle. If you need to have this issue taken care of, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose your vehicle’s no start issue and make the necessary repairs.