Q: squeal sound from rear passenger wheel when driving bumpy roads

squeal sound from rear passenger wheel when driving bumpy roads
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

The noise is probably brake or wheel bearing related. If brake related, it might be due to the brake pad wear indicator contacting the rotors. If you desire that this problem be diagnosed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request a vehicle noise diagnostic - squealing from wheel area and the responding certified mechanic will get this taken care of for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. squeal sound from rear passenger wheel when driving bumpy roads