Q: Front brakes grind after pad and rotor replacement on 2005 Honda Civic VP

I have had my front pads and rotors replaced within about a month. Usually after an 1 hour or 2 of street driving, I hear and feel a garbled sound and vibration coming from the front when I am braking. When I let off the brake, the sound and vibration discontinues. I've had this inspected by several places and can't figure out what is wrong.

You may have a bearing issue or a warped rotor and the pad may even have excessive metallic particles built into the pads that can be noisey at times. I would recommend having the brakes pads replaced with a high quality pad and rotors checked for warpage.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr