Q: Switch extremely hard to turn no clicking heard BUT have to turn several times before it starts battery is good ???? Thx.

Can you switch extremely hard to turn had to turn the switch several times for the truck will start

A: Hello. This is most likely from a bad ignit...

Hello. This is most likely from a bad ignition switch or the linkage to turn the ignition has been damaged. Have the ignition switch replaced first, then have look to have the column repaired. If you would rather have a diagnosis done first, a certified professional from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to inspect the ignition problem and advise you on the proper repair.