Q: Stopped moving in forward and reverse

Last time it drove it was fine till it wouldn't go faster than 20-25mph, the engine Revd up to red line and soon it wouldn't move in forward or reverse, I did change the governor and solenoid about 5,000 miles ago with the filter and fluids, I don't know if I should replace those again or could it be the torque converter, there are a lot of hills here, it would shake going up steep hills, stopping after it dropped to a lower speed, and shake some times taking off from a stop. Thanks

Hello. This could potentially be transmission bands that may need to be adjusted. Also, check to be sure your transmission cooler is working as it should as well. There is also a transmission control module that can sometimes be the cause of something like this. When it is faulty, it can cause intermittent reactions as you describe. For more help with this, I would recommend having an exert from YourMechanic come to your home or office to diagnose and repair this acceleration problem.