Q: My car pulls when braking.

The car drive good .but look went a put2 the in park and i put my feet on the brake and start truning the sterring left or right all the way let say to the left..and i take off my feet front the brake pedal and retur the sterrin back to the center it don't stay straight wiht the tire..i have to move it back and for and it get straight again..that u tink it can be.coupling losse..

A pull when braking may be due to a worn suspension component like worn out bushings on your control arms or loose or broken ball joints. The best way to fix the problem is to have an inspection done so all of the failed components can be identified so a proper estimate may be built. Consider hiring an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic who can come out and take a closer look at your suspension concerns and offer a more personal diagnosis.

3. My car pulls when braking.