Q: Steering wheel shaking

My steering wheel shakes every once in awhile. I think I may need my control arm or strut worked on.

Hi. There are are several possible problems going on here. If the wheel shakes going over bumps, then you probably have worn tie rod ends, or the steering rack has too much play in it. A qualified technician should look at your Honda to determine what it needs, as most repairs will require a new front end alignment. If you have many miles on it, other components like ball joints, struts, upper strut mounts, or bushings, may also be worn-out. I suggest hiring a certified mechanic to come to you and run a detailed inspection and diagnosis of your shaking steering wheel issue.

3. Steering wheel shaking