Q: Steering wheel lock system prevents my car from start

So my car has this problem since 5 months ago. I tried to call nissan but they are not very helpful and not friendly at all. So i have problem with my car for the steering wheel lock system that won't let me start the engine. This problem is part of the electrical problem. I have the reference from many forum about this problem, http://www.the370z.com/diy-section-do-yourself/55425-diy-2009-2010-steering-wheel-lock-fix-w-pics.html , http://www.the370z.com/nissan-370z-general-discussions/65272-attention-2009-2010-owners-steering-lock-wont-start-issues.html . Also my battery is dead already because i haven't started my car for 5 months. Can you guys fix this problem for me?

A: Ouch - while we appreciate the challenge th...

Ouch - while we appreciate the challenge this failure introduces, we are unable to accommodate this repair at the present time. YourMechanic can offer mobile mechanic service for a Battery Replacement Service to allow starting your "Z", and making it easier to get it to a "tuner" shop, or other service center, who can perform this specialized repair.

Recommended services
Get a Quote