Q: a Chevy Cruze 2011 and when I stop at a red like or when the areis not moving and I get ready to accelerate its hesitation

asked by on March 21, 2018

I want to buy a 2011 Chevy Cruze but then I test drove it today I was stoping at a light and when I tried to accelerate again it acted as if it was hesitating to accelerate

Hi Nawaza. Thanks for contacting us today. The Chevrolet Cruze isn’t well known for its acceleration ability. However, this could be a sign of a rather signification fuel system obstruction or even transmission problems. I would recommend having a professional mechanic complete a pre-purchase inspection or look into a different vehicle.