Q: Hello 2006 model Hummer car's fuel consumption too high

I am from Iran do not speak good English language Please help me error code is p0315 I just did not replace the crankshaft sensor fuse box test

Hello:

In most cases, the OBD-II error code you wrote down in your question is related to a faulty crankshaft position sensor. When this component is damaged, it can impact the ignition timing of the engine, causing increased fuel consumption, reduced engine power or cause the vehicle to not start at all. However, it’s also possible that other components on your Hummer might be causing the poor fuel economy, so it would be best for you to contact a local mechanic to inspect your vehicle for a poor fuel consumption issue.

3. Hello 2006 model Hummer car's fuel consumption too high