Q: Steering wheel is very hard to turn plus my message board keep saying service power wheel steering and service advancetrac

Steering wheel is very hard to turn plus my message board keep saying service power wheel steering and service advancetrac I check my right tire it was flat so I put on a spare is still saying low tire pressure and service power wheel steering and service advancetrac

Hi there. It appears you have a few different issues going on here. First, in regards to the steering wheel, it’s likely that your Electronic power steering system is either damaged or has a bad sensor or electrical connection. The AdvanceTrac warning light is possibly triggered by the spare tire being on the vehicle. I would recommend having the flat tire replaced or repaired and reinstalled on the vehicle first and see if this clears up the warning light. If not, it’s best to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location to complete a warning light inspection, so they can isolate the source of both issue you’re experiencing.

3. Steering wheel is very hard to turn plus my message board keep saying service power wheel steering and service advancetrac