Q: Steering wheel is very hard to turn plus my message board keep saying service power wheel steering and service advancetrac

Steering wheel is very hard to turn plus my message board keep saying service power wheel steering and service advancetrac I check my right tire it was flat so I put on a spare is still saying low tire pressure and service power wheel steering and service advancetrac

3. Steering wheel is very hard to turn plus my message board keep saying service power wheel steering and service advancetrac