Q: Steering Problems

Whenever I turn to the left or right, the truck grinds to a halt. Usually stopping the truck, I have to rev up the engine to get the truck to move. This is forward and reverse.

Hi there. It’s difficult to ascertain what may be stopping your vehicle while turning. Oversized tires on your vehicle may be rubbing, causing the vehicle to a stop. If the vehicle is four-wheel drive, there may be a possibility it is engaged and this would affect the movement of the vehicle while turning. Being a 2014, it may be a warrantable issue. I recommend having your vehicle’s grinds to a stop while turning be diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic.