Q: Stalling headlights blower on. 1986 Chevrolet K10

When my truck was under load with my headlights and the blower on it will stall. It lost all radio presets and everything else. I have replaced the battery, alternator, starter, ignition switch, wiring from the battery to the starter and the starter to the alternator. I have also replaced all the wiring in the air conditioner, heater, electronics, resister and relay, blower motor, and the headlight switch was replaced, too. Do you have any bright ideas or suggestions?

Hello. I know you have replaced quite a bit of parts, but most of the time, this is caused by either the positive battery cable failing, or (more commonly) the fuse box. The fuse box is the most common point of electronic failure on this vehicle that will cause this. I usually remove the fuse box and test it and look for any melted parts. It can also occur in the junction block at the firewall, but that is not as common. If you would like to have this taken care of, consider having a qualified professional, such as one from YourMechanic, diagnose the stalling problem firsthand in order to have this corrected.