Q: Q: Stall

Well my car it seems when it gets warmed up it stalls out turns off while everything is still on and turns on when I turn the key back off then on no problem but after it stalls once if I don't let it be for about 10 to 20 mins it will do it again and two codes popped up which was p0052 and p0038

Hi There, Codes P0038 and P0052 relate to the heating function of the oxygen sensor. The ability of the heating element in the oxygen sensor to heat the oxygen sensor to the proper temperature in order for it to properly relay accurate information to the computer is an integral part of its function. If the voltage to this component is not accurate, this can cause the heating element to struggle to bring the sensor to the proper temperature resulting in inaccurate readings being provided to the computer. When this happens, the computer will fail to make the correct adjustments to the fuel and air provided to the motor resulting in the engine running poorly or in many cases stalling as you describe. I would suggest having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.