Q: Sometimes the cars blinker signal lights don't work and when that happens the air compressor quit blowing cold air

Sometimes when I get in the car and turn it on the blinkers do not work in the cold air doesn't work but other times when I started the blinkers work and so does a cold last could that be a key switch problem

A: Hello. If your vehicle uses a transponder t...

Hello. If your vehicle uses a transponder type key, it may be possible that a faulty key may cause issues, however, this is unlikely. It is more likely that your vehicle is experiencing some sort of electrical issue. Perhaps a wiring issue that is intermittently causing your blinkers and AC to malfunction. A few things I would check are the fuses and relays associated with those components, to make sure that they are in good condition and secured properly. If those check out, I would then move on to examining the wiring to those components. This may require disassembling the dash and glovebox to access the wiring to those components. If you would like some help having this looked at, a certified pro from YourMechanic can come to the car's location to diagnose the electrical issue and help perform needed repairs for you.