Q: Changing spark plugs on a 2007 Chevy Uplander

2007 Chevy Uplander. When changing spark plugs and getting to the rear ones--do you remove the upper intake to get to them or just remove the coil pack and go by feel? What's the way to do it?

Yes, I take out the pack and go by feel. Do it when it’s cold. Sometimes if they are really hard to get, I get them from the bottom. Jack it up and move the bottom to get to them. But you don’t have to take the manifold off. That’s a real pain and then you can get air leaks and all kinds of problems after doing that. If you don’t feel comfortable doing this yourself, contact a professional, such as one from YourMechanic, to replace your spark plugs for you.