Q: 95 toyota camry starts but doesn't drive or goes into reverse? 200k. 1st it was reverse only reversed when cold after a drive or

95 toyota camry starts but doesn't drive or goes into reverse? 200k. 1st it was reverse only reversed when cold after a drive or warm up ir stalls to not reverse unless i reeev the gas pedal. 2nd going forward went out after a small tranny leak?? Added 1 quart of tranny fluid an mistakenly forgot to put the dipstick back in.....it drove when started up but then it broke down??

First you will need to verify the fluid is full and then retest it. If it still does not move then you may have bad internal transmission clutches and clutch bands and would require overhaul or replacement transmission.

3. 95 toyota camry starts but doesn't drive or goes into reverse? 200k. 1st it was reverse only reversed when cold after a drive or