Q: Throttle position sensor needs resetting

The ESP light is coming on in my car and I am getting no throttle response. It appears to be the throttle position sensor. I've tried resetting to the original specifications. but have not had much luck.

The ESP system may have a bad ground on the left hand shock tower causing the problem to happen intermittently. I recommend seeking a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to come and test your vehicle for you and remove, clean, and re-connect the ground. They should then clear the codes and check the ESP for operation. If needed, they can replace your throttle position sensor for you.

3. Throttle position sensor needs resetting