Q: Some "grunting" or "creaking" when I turn the wheel or go over potholes. Took it in and they found nothing.

I get the oil changed every 5-7k miles and it has not had a 50k check up. I bought the car at 14k miles 4 years ago. I'm just worried it might be something serious. But if I can add fluid somewhere and fix it that'd be great!

The problem sounds like the sway bar link arms are binding when turned and in motion. It is these or the struts are binding.

3. Some "grunting" or "creaking" when I turn the wheel or go over potholes. Took it in and they found nothing.