Q: Car losing power after warming up.

When I first start my Bronco it runs okay. Once it warms up though, it loses power and starts to sputter. If I turn the car off and let it sit, and then start it up again, it runs okay for a while.

A: Hello, from your description on how it lose...

Hello, from your description on how it loses power then shuts off. I believe that you have fuel pump that is failing. A fuel pump is an electric pump, mounted inside the fuel tank, and as the pump runs it starts to get weak and won't be able to keep the fuel pressure required for the engine to run. You might want to get the aid of mechanic who can connect a fuel pressure gage and check the fuel pressure for you for a proper diagnosis.