How do I fold down the rear seats? honda cr-v seats stora...

Q: How do I fold down the rear seats?

How do I fold down the rear seats?

The rear seats can be folded down to create extra storage space in the rear of the vehicle. Folding the rear seats takes a few steps, but is easy: 1. Latch the center seat belt into the side of the anchor buckle. 2. Return the center seat belt into the ceiling holder. 3. Press and hold the release button on the center head restraint, then lower the restraint to its lowest position. 4. Release either the left or the right side seats by pulling on the release strap on the side of the seat, or the release lever behind the seat. 5. Push the seat forward until it lies flat. 6. Repeat steps 5 and 6 with the other side.