Q: solenoids for cadillac

Hello again. Just need a complementary and end or final advice: ¿do i have to update the 5 solenoids, with a NEW version of solenoids to get my Cadillac out of and old times? ... or ..... i must keep the ones the car have so, mi transmission would not be updated anyway!! Again, a lot of thanks to you and a friendly cheers !! Camilo =)

Hello - no, the solenoids do not require software updates themselves. Think of them as "On or Off" devices. They do receive commands from the transmission controller, which could have software updates, but the solenoids themselves are isolated components - much like a light switch. Happy to be a help!

3. solenoids for cadillac