Q: Smoking on acceleration - 2009 Nissan GT-R

Last year I had some parts changed. They were the intakes, injectors, fuel pumps, downpipes and the exhaust. My car makes 630 hp and 630 torques with the bolt-ons and the tuner. My car is in pretty good condition but smokes allot with normal and hard acceleration. Is there anyway to get it to stop smoking? The turner pointed out this problem on a de-catted GTR.

Hello. With a tuner installed, the smoke is going to happen. This is due to the fuel mixture. If you want to keep it from occurring you would need to get some custom tuning done to lean out the mixture, but then you will sacrifice some of the performance of the engine. For a more in-depth diagnosis, I recommend having a local expert inspect the smoking problem in person in order to have this addressed correctly.