Q: Smoke is coming from the dashboard and right kick panel.

WHAT COULD BE PROBLEM WITH SMOKE COMING FROM DASH AND RIGHT KICK PANEL IT"S NOT THE HEATING SYSTEM... ALL THAT IS GOOD NOW THE SUV WILL NOT START

3. Smoke is coming from the dashboard and right kick panel.

Q: Car overheats occasionally and will not start

Based on the information you gave about your 2003 Honda Civic, it sounds like you have a cooling system issue. It could be your cooling fans, radiator cap, water pump, thermostat, or even a plugged radiator. Since this is an...

Q: 98 ford expedition 5.4l is getting no fuel and I replaces the fuel pump what's going on?

Hi there. In some cases, after installing a new fuel pump a few things can go wrong. One of the most common issues is that a fuel pump relay will be faulty or an electrical ground wire to the pump...

Q: Q: White smoke from tailpipe

Your engine is getting coolant into it and producing the white smoke out the tail pipe. The coolant could be getting into the motor from the intake, head gaskets, or head crack. The system would need to be checked to...