Q: Smoke is coming from the dashboard and right kick panel.

WHAT COULD BE PROBLEM WITH SMOKE COMING FROM DASH AND RIGHT KICK PANEL IT"S NOT THE HEATING SYSTEM... ALL THAT IS GOOD NOW THE SUV WILL NOT START

Hi there. If the smoke has a burning smell, then there is a short in the wiring and is burning through the insulation on the other wiring. The dashboard may need to come off to locate the source of the smoke and determine the fix. If you need further assistance with your dashboard smoking, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.