Q: Single out fuel issue

Is there a way to know whether its the fuel filter, fuel pump, or fuel pump relay causing my isuues

3. Single out fuel issue

Q: Brakes barely work and I have to add brake fluid every morning.

I would definitely have a technician from YourMechanic come and do a full brake safety inspection. There is brake fluid leaking somewhere if the pedal goes to the floor. If you look around the car you should see fluid leaking...

Q: Q: Power window problem

Hello! I believe that the issue you are having is caused by a faulty window regulator. It is a fairly common part failure on your particular vehicle. I suggest that a knowledgable technician, such as one from YourMechanic, test the...

Q: Coolant leaked out of coolant reservoir

Leaks normally will leave a white residue or wet spot at the leak source. If the leak is not obvious a cooling system pressure test may be necessary to determine if there is a leak present. Another possibility could be...