Q: Single out fuel issue

Is there a way to know whether its the fuel filter, fuel pump, or fuel pump relay causing my isuues

3. Single out fuel issue

Q: Q: Vibration sound!

Hi, thanks for writing in. I believe that the most likely cause of your issue would be a faulty engine mount. This seems to be somewhat of a common problem on the Ford Focus. The engine mounts are made of...

Q: Engine light with gas smell.

A fuel smell should be investigated immediately. As a fuel leak develops, it may leak on hot components which could start a fire. The fuel system needs to be thoroughly inspected to insure there are no hazardous leaks and any...

Q: When im at a stop and i have my foot on the brake the car will start accelerating, the car isn't moving but the RPM will go up?

It sounds like you are describing the symptoms of a failing throttle position sensor. The throttle position sensor monitors the throttle position of the throttle plate inside the throttle body in relation to your foot position on the gas pedal....