Q: Single out fuel issue

Is there a way to know whether its the fuel filter, fuel pump, or fuel pump relay causing my isuues

It may be difficult to determine without knowing the symptoms you are experiencing with the vehicle. If you can hear the fuel pump coming on, this suggests that it is not likely the relay causing the problem. If there is a lack of fuel pressure, you may have a fuel supply problem in getting the proper amount of fuel to the fuel injectors which may be caused by a bad fuel pump or potentially faulty fuel injectors. This can happen when the pump itself is not working properly or when the fuel pressure regulator is not maintaining the proper fuel pressure in the fuel system causing the engine to starve for fuel. This can also happen when there is insufficient connectivity to the fuel injectors which can cause an intermittent fuel spray pattern into the intake system resulting in a lean fuel condition or the motor otherwise starving for fuel. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose your fuel system.

3. Single out fuel issue