Q: Single out fuel issue

Is there a way to know whether its the fuel filter, fuel pump, or fuel pump relay causing my isuues

3. Single out fuel issue

Q: Q: Power steering has stopped working

Your car has Electronic Power Steering Assist (EPSA). In this system, the EPSA module takes inputs from various sensors, and uses that information to control a reversible motor inside the power steering rack. The main input to the EPSA module...

Q: Car is overheating, usually when it's hot and the engine idles.

You most likely have a transmission cooler that is leaking into the coolant inside the radiator. The transmission cooler is built inside the side tank of the radiator, and if it blew out, then you will have transmission fluid getting...

Q: The car shut-off as I pulled into my driveway and has not started since. It will "turn over" but will not start.

The vehicle may have jumped timing from the timing belt teeth broken off. This is why you got it to make backfire noises. You should have the timing belt timing checked to see if the timing jumped. Another problem these...