Q: Engine not firing

The engine will turn but not completely over. I'm not getting any results with starting fluid, and I have brand new spark plugs. I haven't replaced spark plug wires nor the distributor. I just need the initial turnover and I know it's in that area because it's not firing but I'm not a mechanic so I'm asking you

Hello, thanks for writing in about your Ford F-150. You will need to scan the computer to see if there is codes for the crankshaft or camshaft sensor. If you’d like to have this fixed, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician can come to your home to diagnose your starting issue. Once the code is retrieved a pinpoint test should be done to isolate the no start cause.