Q: Q: Shut off

My Jeep will start and run but will randomly shut down and take time to start back up. I changed the tps yesterday but the problem is still occuring

Q: Got a check engine code of 1899

Hello. The symptoms you describe can be caused by a few different things. If you are showing code P1899, for a park / neutral safety switch that is stuck in gear then it may be possible that the switch needs...

Q: Turns over but will not start and has a strong odor of gas.

Check the location of where the fuel smell is emitting from on your vehicle. If the fuel smell is coming from the fuel tank area, then the fuel pump, fuel line, fuel filter, fuel fuller neck, charcoal canister, or the...

Q: Could I be having transmission trouble and alternator trouble?

Hi there. To start with, the lights could be dimming for the alternator is not producing enough amperage. If the battery is good and holds a strong charge, put a load on the battery while the engine is running at...