Q: Q: Shut off

My Jeep will start and run but will randomly shut down and take time to start back up. I changed the tps yesterday but the problem is still occuring

Q: how much damage to engine after driving after serpentine belt broke?

Hi there. I'll be transparent with you, there is no way for me to determine the extent of the damage or what it may cost without performing an inspection on the vehicle. During the last service were you provided with...

Q: AC compressor "always ON"

Hello, thank you for writing in. Ford runs the A/C compressor in almost every setting. The concept is that it will dehumidify the air in defrost mode, and help keep the humidity down with the heat running. It runs in...

Q: Popping sound coming from rear of vehicle at low speeds

The noise sounds like the rear brake drum is warped which will cause the brakes to grab and release, causing the noise. Have the rear brakes checked and resurface or replace the drums. If you have rear rotors and disc...