Q: Q: Shut off

My Jeep will start and run but will randomly shut down and take time to start back up. I changed the tps yesterday but the problem is still occuring

Q: Just rebuilt the motor and had an issue with a misfiring, rough running engine when warmed up. It idles great at start up.

My best guess would be that this involves a crankshaft position sensor. They can do strange things when they are cracked or broken. Temperature has been known to affect the signal strength and clarity to the PCM. It is mounted...

Q: Q: I smell gas in my car! What can that be?

You should have the complete fuel system to include the vapor system checked for any leaks. You may have a leaking seal on top of the fuel tank that is leaking vapor that is getting into the passenger compartment. ...

Q: Air in power steering fluid after radiator replacemant

Hi, thanks for writing in. This is a very unique design - the radiator fan uses power steering hydraulic fluid to operate. Your husband likely opened the power steering lines during radiator replacement, allowing air to enter the system. Fortunately,...