Q: Q: Shut off

My Jeep will start and run but will randomly shut down and take time to start back up. I changed the tps yesterday but the problem is still occuring

Hello. Are you noticing any other symptoms with the vehicle? There may be several systems that can shut down a vehicle while driving. Even if you are not receiving any diagnostic troubleshooting codes, you should attempt to have the vehicle scanned. It may give you some insight to what system to pay attention to. If the scan comes back negative, you will have to check the systems one by one. The spark plugs and ignition system should be one of the first places you look. Do this with a spark plug tester, and possibly replacing the spark plugs. You will also want to check the fuel system. The best way to do that is to hook up an in-line gauge after the filter to measure the fuel pressure. You will also want to look into the air system including the air intake duct, mass airflow sensor, idle air control valve, and air filter. Step by step you will need to eliminate the options until you find the cause of the stalling.