Q: Shows fuel pressure too low had a mechanic from YourMechanic come and replace the fuel sensor engine light still shows

Shows fuel pressure rail level too low had a mechanic from YourMechanic come and replace the fuel sensor engine light still shows after a few days car didn’t start today for 10 min then it did, is it possible i have a clogged fuel filter? And needs replacement it can’t be fuel pump cause I got that replaced as well, he couldn’t really diagnosed the problem for me well enough

3. Shows fuel pressure too low had a mechanic from YourMechanic come and replace the fuel sensor engine light still shows