Q: Shows fuel pressure too low had a mechanic from YourMechanic come and replace the fuel sensor engine light still shows

Shows fuel pressure rail level too low had a mechanic from YourMechanic come and replace the fuel sensor engine light still shows after a few days car didn’t start today for 10 min then it did, is it possible i have a clogged fuel filter? And needs replacement it can’t be fuel pump cause I got that replaced as well, he couldn’t really diagnosed the problem for me well enough

You may want to check to be sure the fuel pressure regulator is working properly. The fuel pressure regulator is a device which controls the pressure of fuel supplied to the fuel injectors on an engine. This works by bleeding off a portion of the fuel flow to the injectors from the fuel pump to control the fuel pressure. Fuel is pumped from the fuel tank to the fuel rail by the fuel pump. The fuel pressure regulator is normally mounted after the fuel rail to ensure that the fuel rail has priority in fuel flow. The valve in the regulator controls the amount of fuel that is bled from the fuel rail by opening an outlet port to allow fuel to flow back into the fuel tank. All injectors need a pressure difference between the inlet and the outlet of the injector to spray fuel into the combustion chamber. This is called the base pressure. If this is not happening correctly, you will experience intermittent fluctuations in starting and maintaining the engine running as you have described. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.

3. Shows fuel pressure too low had a mechanic from YourMechanic come and replace the fuel sensor engine light still shows