Q: Should the right front axle shaft pop out with the CV shaft still in place on an 02 suburban 1500?

when im driving hit a bump there is a rattle in the front end. i have checked every joint and bushing replace sway bar links and stil there. i was going though everything again when i noticed that the right front axle shaft was a little loose so i put a bar on it with little pressure and it popped out with the cv shaft still in place is this normal?

3. Should the right front axle shaft pop out with the CV shaft still in place on an 02 suburban 1500?