Q: Should I leave the same inner and outer race that came on my new rotors and not replacing it with the new ones that came with my n

I bought a rotor and i neetmd to know if it's a good idea to leave the inner and outer race that came with my new totors or should I replace it with the ones it came with my new bearings

If you have a new rotor with new races already installed then there is no need to change them out.

3. Should I leave the same inner and outer race that came on my new rotors and not replacing it with the new ones that came with my n