Q: Shocks/struts

I have a 2007 tacoma 2 wheel drive 4 cylinder i need new shocks and struts the parts catalog lists some that are 2 different lengths that both say they fit one is 12.05 in collapsed and 19in extended the other is 13.5in collapsed and 22.56 in extended any idea which is better or what size the originals are

Your vehicle is equipped with the 12.05 in. collapsed, 19 in extended version of the shock. The other part that you are referring to was used only for the 4WD version of the Tacoma. If you desire that your shocks be replaced by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request shock absorber replacement and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Shocks/struts