Q: Is there a on and off switch for traction control?

asked by on September 30, 2016

Does my 04 Expedition have traction control

Hi, thanks for your question. Most Expeditions have traction control for some of the higher line models, but there is not a switch to turn it off.

Car idles high

The main cause of this model car running rough is the ignition coil. Normally, a misfire code will be generated and can be found by connecting a scanner tool to the cars OBD2 port and performing a scan. I would...

I cannot shift gears.

The bottom of the gear shifter tube attached to the shifter cable and when you move the shifter it moves the shift cable. On these vehicles they may have a few different issues like the shift tube broke, the bottom...

Check engine light on.

The testing you did using the CIL may not have been done correctly. During these tests you will need to cycle the clutch and accelerate the engine when the separator codes were received. This is done with a superstar 2...