Q: Is there a on and off switch for traction control?

Does my 04 Expedition have traction control

A: Hi, thanks for your question. Most Expediti...

Hi, thanks for your question. Most Expeditions have traction control for some of the higher line models, but there is not a switch to turn it off.

The acronym PDR stands for paintless dent repair. The company local to you would be able to pull out any of the small dents using special vacuum or pull process that requires no paint or extra bodywork. You will have...

Q: Power window failure

When a window moves slowly, 99 out of 100 times the window motor is the correct repair. It is possible something else was wrong altogether though. Before you begin another round of diagnosis, make sure the window lock switch on...

Q: How do I connect an auxiliary device?

You can play an external device through your sound system, via the auxiliary jack. To do so, follow these steps: 1. Locate the auxiliary port, which is in the center console. 2. Make sure your device is turned off. 3....