Q: Is there a on and off switch for traction control?

Does my 04 Expedition have traction control

A: Hi, thanks for your question. Most Expediti...

Hi, thanks for your question. Most Expeditions have traction control for some of the higher line models, but there is not a switch to turn it off.

Q: When I step on the gas I hear a noise on the left rear.

Hello there, a few different issues will cause a noise in the rear and a pull with your 2004 Jeep Liberty. The control arms, and shocks are a great place to start. A few other issues will cause these symptoms...

Q: what is the aluminum block with pipes to the brake filler just above the air suspension compressor and do I have to remove it to r

Hello. We will be happy to assist you. It should not be necessary to remove the aluminum canister completely. You may have to move it to the side for clearance purposes but it should be able to stay attached to...

Q: Putting remanufactured engine in an old Ford truck

They are both pretty easy to work on, but the 4Runner would generally last a lot longer. They have tighter tolerances and that's what I would go for if I were you. I'd get a Toyota.