Q: Is there a on and off switch for traction control?

Does my 04 Expedition have traction control

A: Hi, thanks for your question. Most Expediti...

Hi, thanks for your question. Most Expeditions have traction control for some of the higher line models, but there is not a switch to turn it off.

Q: my car runs but wont rav

Hi there: The biggest problem that water damaged vehicles have is with the electronics; especially with the ECU. It's possible that the main ECU is damaged; which is why you're having issues with the engine; especially if it won't rev...

Q: Transmission fluid leaking

A transmission can leak from many places, but the most common source on a transmission like yours is the pan gasket. Most of the time, the pan doesn't need to be replaced, just the gasket. This is a relatively simple...

Q: What are some operating tips for the air conditioning?

The air system on your vehicle makes your driving and riding experience comfortable. There are ways you can better use the air system. Some operating tips for the air system and air conditioning are. Press the Defog button when...