Q: Is there a on and off switch for traction control?

Does my 04 Expedition have traction control

Hi, thanks for your question. Most Expeditions have traction control for some of the higher line models, but there is not a switch to turn it off.

3. Is there a on and off switch for traction control?

Q: Q: serpentine belt keeps breaking

The belt is either too tight or too loose, pulleys (including that on the harmonic balancer), the tensioner, and accessories are out of plane, and/or the belt driven accessories are binding, that is they are not turning freely because the...

Q: Runs rough and misfires

Hello. The trigger system that your codes may be referring to could be the crankshaft or camshaft position sensors. Many engine management systems use these signals as a trigger point for their ignition systems. It could be possible that there...

Q: What does the transmission tow/haul feature indicator mean?

The transmission tow/haul feature indicator is located on your instrument panel. This light illuminates steady when the tow/haul feature is turned on. If the light is flashing, then the system is not operating properly, as your vehicle should be serviced...