Q: Is there a on and off switch for traction control?

Does my 04 Expedition have traction control

Hi, thanks for your question. Most Expeditions have traction control for some of the higher line models, but there is not a switch to turn it off.

3. Is there a on and off switch for traction control?

Q: Glitter like flakes in radiator

Hi There, Unfortunately, this may be a couple of potential issues. This could be leftover remnants of a stop leak fluid that may have been put in the radiator at some point. Additionally, it may be small particles of potentially...

Q: Dts died while in traffic

The battery and starter worked, but the charging system is not keeping the battery charged. Have the charging system checked to see if that is the problem. These vehicles had some different electrical issues that can cause the problem you...

Q: replaced brake shoes in the back (they are drums,) but now they dont work...

Hello there, thank you for asking about your 2001 Ford Escape. You may have put in a spring incorrectly or did not adjust them tight enough before putting on the drum. If you think there is a missing spring then...