Q: Is there a on and off switch for traction control?

Does my 04 Expedition have traction control

Hi, thanks for your question. Most Expeditions have traction control for some of the higher line models, but there is not a switch to turn it off.

3. Is there a on and off switch for traction control?

Q: Charging system

Hi There, It sounds like you may have a bad voltage regulator that may be causing the alternator to fail to properly charge the battery. The voltage regulator is a unit that regulates the charging of the battery by the...

Q: Car keeps dying even though I jump it and the battery is less than a year old

Hello. This is not caused by the battery most likely. The alternator may not be charging the battery and, after you jump start the battery, if the alternator is not recharging it, then the battery may be able to only...

Q: What's the difference between the ECM and PCM?

The engine control module (ECM) controls all the engine functions to keep it running correctly monitoring all the sensors of the engine. The power train control module (PCM) will include multiple control modules in one case called a PCM. The...