Q: Is there a on and off switch for traction control?

Does my 04 Expedition have traction control

Hi, thanks for your question. Most Expeditions have traction control for some of the higher line models, but there is not a switch to turn it off.

3. Is there a on and off switch for traction control?

Q: How to resolve the vvt sensor/camshaft position sensor circuit range. Having performance problem with my Toyota Vitz.

Hi there. Sounds like the variable valve timing sensor (VVT) is not functioning correctly. Check the wiring harness to the VVT and make sure that its connected. If the harness is good, then remove the harness and remove the VVT...

Q: Check Engine light on due to misfire

Code P0301 indicates a misfiring issue. You likely need an ignition coil. There is a possibility that oil is leaking into your valve cover, which is causing this. If you haven't replaced the spark plugs, you will need to soon....

Q: How do I use the Pass Temp feature?

The Pass Temp feature allows you to change the temperature between the driver and passenger side. This makes them the ride more enjoyable for both the driver and passenger. To use the Pass Temp feature: Press the Pass Temp...