Q: Is there a on and off switch for traction control?

Does my 04 Expedition have traction control

Hi, thanks for your question. Most Expeditions have traction control for some of the higher line models, but there is not a switch to turn it off.

3. Is there a on and off switch for traction control?

Q: Computer shows misfire cylinders and timing advanced banks codes

You didn't say which exact timing codes were set, but these codes can also be set by a faulty camshaft or crankshaft sensor. However, more often than not, the problem is with the timing components. The timing belt only has...

Q: There is a knocking sound coming from the back wheel

From what you describe, it would appear that your vehicle experienced some sort of issue when you hit the dip. It may be possible that a suspension or engine component was damaged when the impact was made, and is now...

Q: Car overheating all of a sudden.

First I would check your coolant level. Let your vehicle cool down and look in your coolant pressure tank. It should have a mark that tells you where the full level is. If it is low you have a coolant...