Q: Is there a on and off switch for traction control?

Does my 04 Expedition have traction control

A: Hi, thanks for your question. Most Expediti...

Hi, thanks for your question. Most Expeditions have traction control for some of the higher line models, but there is not a switch to turn it off.

Q: headlight keeps going off on passenger side of car

Hi there. It is quite likely that the source of your light bulb issue is the electrical harness; especially if it turns on and off at random times. I would recommend having a professional mechanic come to your location and...

Q: the engine just stops while driving. Restarts like normal. My research says it could be the Crankshaft sensors

Hello. Sudden stalling without any warning can indeed be caused by a faulty crank position sensor. The crank position sensor provides a vital signal for the entire engine management system, and most vehicles will not run without it. If there...

Q: My car was near a fire headlights melted parts of bumper grill 2005 Ford Crown Victoria

Hi there, it's quite likely that there was melting of wiring insulation, and perhaps even the wiring itself and the battery. If electrical power somehow remained, the first turn of the ignition switch would cause electrical shorts as well. This...