Q: Is there a on and off switch for traction control?

Does my 04 Expedition have traction control

Hi, thanks for your question. Most Expeditions have traction control for some of the higher line models, but there is not a switch to turn it off.

3. Is there a on and off switch for traction control?

Q: Van recently started jerking at times while driving, then sometimes while stopped will stall our but restarts right away and

If your fuel injectors were recently replaced, it is possible that the stalling could be related to the fuel system. I would recommend having your vehicle inspected by a qualified professional to determine if the fuel system is functioning properly....

Q: Can I drive without a Pcv valve

Your engine will not run good and my stall at idle with no PCV system or valve working as it should. If you need to drive a couple miles to get the parts needed then plug the vacuum side of...

Q: While in park and stepping on the gas at 4000 rpm exactly the vehicles starts shaking.

The engine computer has a built in rev limiter built in to the programming that will not let the engine go above 3800 to 4000 rpms when the transmission is not in gear and driving down the street. This is...