Q: Is there a on and off switch for traction control?

Does my 04 Expedition have traction control

A: Hi, thanks for your question. Most Expediti...

Hi, thanks for your question. Most Expeditions have traction control for some of the higher line models, but there is not a switch to turn it off.

Q: loud clicking from rearend or transfercase

Hello. It sounds like the transfer case and the transmission may not have been rebuilt correctly or not mounted properly. If you hear this noise every now and then, I would suspect that there is a thrust bearing that is...

Q: My car idles rough when at a stop and almost stalls why might this be?

Hello. Typically, if this vehicle runs fine at all other times and will have trouble idling when coming to a stop, it is almost always caused by a bad idle control valve. Most of the time the valve fails making...

Q: How do I use the fold-away mirrors?

The fold-away mirrors can be folded in towards the vehicle to decrease the width of your car. This feature should be used to help you fit into tight spaces, or as a safety feature when driving through an automatic car...