Q: Is there a on and off switch for traction control?

Does my 04 Expedition have traction control

Hi, thanks for your question. Most Expeditions have traction control for some of the higher line models, but there is not a switch to turn it off.

Q: Swaped used ecm for original, sienna will not start, do I need to take it to the dealer to reprogram?

You may not be able to have the ECM you purchased used reprogrammed. You would need to check with a dealer. Some cannot be swapped from one vehicle to another. They function this way so that parts could not be...

Q: It started an oily substance leak but oil level reads full. It soaked a piece of cardboard and gravel underneath in one night.

Even though the level reads full, it could still be an oil leak. It only takes a very small amount of oil to make a huge mess. Even just a few ounces would make a huge mess, but would be...

Q: replaced brake shoes in the back (they are drums,) but now they dont work...

Hello there, thank you for asking about your 2001 Ford Escape. You may have put in a spring incorrectly or did not adjust them tight enough before putting on the drum. If you think there is a missing spring then...