Q: Is there a on and off switch for traction control?

Does my 04 Expedition have traction control

A: Hi, thanks for your question. Most Expediti...

Hi, thanks for your question. Most Expeditions have traction control for some of the higher line models, but there is not a switch to turn it off.

Q: I want to change out my air suspension to coil springs.

Hi there. The best thing to do is go with the local parts store for the coil spring set. Any coil spring is a good spring as long as they are designed for the weight of your vehicle. Now since...

Q: License plate light out

Sounds like you might be having an electrical issue. The circuit is simple as compared to other systems on your car, but a wiring schematic will still be necessary to trace the power distribution. There is a possibility that the...

Q: Service AdvanceTrac Warning

Hi, thanks for writing in. This is a known issue in the Ford F150 that is usually caused by the steering column control module going bad. This is what controls this and can be purchased for around $60. If you...