Q: Is there a on and off switch for traction control?

Does my 04 Expedition have traction control

Hi, thanks for your question. Most Expeditions have traction control for some of the higher line models, but there is not a switch to turn it off.

Q: is the 233.00 quote for both valve cover gaskets

Hi there. If you've recently received a price quote for this service from YourMechanic.com, I would reply directly to the email you received as this forum is for mechanical service and repair advice. I will forward your inquiry to our...

Q: Air conditioner smells like radiator coolant, 2000 ford f150.

You may be developing a leak in the heater core. Your truck is about the right age. The heater core lives in the heat exchanger with the air conditioner evaporator so anything that happens in there will come out of...

Q: Engine turns over but won't start. Tested the starter and it goes from 12.5v then I turn over the engine and it drops to -20v.

Hello, thank you for writing in. As a general rule, a voltage drop test on the starter solenoid should be less than 1 volt, but this will vary with age, manufacture, and fault. Your solenoid has failed. You will want...