Q: Is there a on and off switch for traction control?

Does my 04 Expedition have traction control

A: Hi, thanks for your question. Most Expediti...

Hi, thanks for your question. Most Expeditions have traction control for some of the higher line models, but there is not a switch to turn it off.

Q: Car loud during acceleration

If the engine is making a lot of noise when you accelerate then that can be a sign of engine failure or something that is loose. A description of the noise would help. If it is a banging then it...

Q: Service Engine Soon light is on in 2003 Chevrolet Discovery

Code P0327 stands for knock sensor bank 1. Some of the common causes for this code are: a problem at connector C627 or C636, a problem with the power train control model (PCM) or a problem with the knock sensor...

Q: Engine got flooded and hydrolocked. Need second opinion.

Hello, it sounds like you may have bent or broken a rod if the engine is now knocking. It sounds like there may be some damage to the bottom end of the engine. A technician such as one from YourMechanic...