Q: Is there a on and off switch for traction control?

Does my 04 Expedition have traction control

Hi, thanks for your question. Most Expeditions have traction control for some of the higher line models, but there is not a switch to turn it off.

Q: Airbag light on.

A code scan of your airbag system will reveal why the light is on. Further diagnostic and research will determine which components needs to have a repair. A qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic can assist you in diagnosis...

Q: Radiator fan and air conditioning fan not working

Hello. A broken compressor is the most likely cause when the radiator and air conditioning fans don't turn. However, there are other causes for the fans to not turn such as fuses, relay, or wiring to the fans. Also, the...

Q: My power steering suddenly went out with a oil like liquid coming from everywhere. On the passenger side. With no warrning

Hello. I can help you with this issue. If the power steering failed, and you have observed transmission fluid in the engine compartment, a power steering hose and/or a power steering system component or seal has failed. The failure is...