Q: Q: Service engine soon light on

service engine soon light on when engine started. where shall i go to check? the firestone or nissan shop?

3. Q: Service engine soon light on

Q: How hard is it to replace the transmission and engine mounts?

This depends heavily on your own mechanical ability and access to the proper tools. I would recommend having an expert from Your Mechanic come to your home to replace your motor mounts.

Q: Q: Getting error code P0304

P0304 means the engine computer has detected a severe misfire on cylinder 4. This could be due to a bad ignition coil, spark plug, fuel injector, or valve train issue. If the issue is not resolved, further damage to the...

Q: I have a 2010 Dodge Journey wen I drive the dash board light come on at one point the car even turned off while we was at stop lig

What you are describing is an electrical problem and, based on data in the NHTSA database, electrical problems are not unusual in this model. If you review the reports of other consumers' experiences with this vehicle, as well as the...