Q: Q: Service engine soon light on

service engine soon light on when engine started. where shall i go to check? the firestone or nissan shop?

3. Q: Service engine soon light on

Q: How to reset check engine light on

You should replace the mass air sensor for code P0101 and then have codes cleared by using an OBD2 scanner or have a mechanic clear them for you.

Q: I have a 2003 nissan murano. I cleaned throttle body and cleared service engine soon light but my car still doesn't has no power

The diagnostic trouble code that caused the check engine light to set might provide some clues as to what is going on. If all codes are now clear, though, if you apply a real time scanner and look at key...

Q: Car is having problems starting in morning

You will need to have the fuel pressure checked with a gauge when the vehicle is first started to see if there is pressure at the injectors or the pressure drops off after key is off. This is an indication...