Q: Q: Service engine soon light on

service engine soon light on when engine started. where shall i go to check? the firestone or nissan shop?

Hi There, When your service light comes on, this is indicating that your engine is due for a particular service based upon preset mileage intervals that are set by the manufacturer. This can happen for several reasons ranging from the basic required intervals to particular components malfunctioning that require the attention of a mechanic. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location at your convenience to inspect your car and perform the required service.

3. Q: Service engine soon light on