Q: Q: My car won't start

I have been having issues with my car. The engine will start, but then it dies right away. I replaced the battery and spark plugs yesterday. I drove it today and it was fine. Initially it was tough getting the car to start, but it did. I just tried to get it to start again, and it won't start. This has been happening for about a week now. Usually, the car would start after several tries, but now it won't. Should I change the coils and control module? What else could it be?

Hi there, from the symptoms you have described, it sounds more like a fuel issue. Either the fuel pump is failing and not pumping enough fuel into the engine, or some component such as a coolant temp sensor or fuel injector has failed, causing the engine to flood out, which means to get way to much fuel. I would suggest having a professional technician perform a fuel pressure test to help them diagnose the cause of your hard start condition.

3. Q: My car won't start