Q: Serpentine belt snapped truck won't turn over

I lost all power in the truck and once I lifted the hood I noticed one of the belts had snapped other one is OK will it be just a case of replacing or is it more serious

The belt most likely broke from a seized pulley. Turn each of the components and pulleys to see if one is binding, wobbles or does not turn without making noise. You will need to find the cause of the belt breaking before putting on another belt. If you do not find a problem with any pulley then install a new belt after inspecting old belt to see if it was dry and cracked. You may of just needed a belt. If you need assistance then have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic to come and check the pulleys and install the new belt for you.

3. Serpentine belt snapped truck won't turn over