Q: My car makes a whining noise in first gear

When im in first gear I hear a whining noise till it shifts to second and i have no loss of power do you have a idea where I could start looking

Q: Grinding sound from gearbox

Hi, thanks for writing in. The gear box and transmission are typically one in the same. Without additional info regarding the model of your car it may be difficult to diagnose. What model of Mitsubishi do you have? If you...

Q: Car not going into gear

If by going into gear you mean the shift lever actually moves but the vehicle wont move, you might still have a transmission issue. Automatic transmissions have several clutch packs inside as well as bands, servos, and a valve body...

Q: Power steering fluid leaks

The steering gear leaking is best serviced by replacing it with a new or remanufactured unit. The hoses should be checked also. I recommend you have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic inspect your vehicle for power steering leaks.