Q: My car makes a whining noise in first gear

When im in first gear I hear a whining noise till it shifts to second and i have no loss of power do you have a idea where I could start looking

3. My car makes a whining noise in first gear

Q: My car is not driving smooth as I feel hard acceleration but only at low speed i.e 40 km/hr

Hi there. This presents an interesting situation and I completely understand how you feel. It's almost like now that something has gone wrong, you wonder what else is going wrong with the car? And it doesn't feel like it should....

Q: My car starts, runs, and goes into gear but it won't move.

Hi there. Check the torque converter bolts and make sure that they are installed into the flex plate. The sound is the torque converter hitting the sides of the bell housing. It also could be the flex plate being broke...

Q: I lost my power steering when I accelerated rapidly.

This depends on how high your engine RPMs were at the time you lost your power steering. If the engine RPMs were over 5000 RPM, then the pump could fail from over-revving the engine. The pump probably made the valve...