Q: My car makes a whining noise in first gear

When im in first gear I hear a whining noise till it shifts to second and i have no loss of power do you have a idea where I could start looking

3. My car makes a whining noise in first gear

Q: Car makes popping noise

Hello. The vehicles cruise control system uses an actuator and cable to open the throttle body and hold cruise. The throttle cable and cruise control cable operate independently, but are both linked to the throttle body. Have an experienced technician...

Q: Strange grinding sound from front end

You may have bent something on that side, notably a suspension part, HOWEVER the fact that you have the noise with the car stationary with the brakes applied is NOT consistent with damage to a suspension part. The car would...

Q: Power steering leaking

Hello. It would first be necessary to pinpoint where the leak is coming from by doing a power steering system check. Once the origin of the leak is found that component would need to be replaced. I recommend having a...