Q: My car makes a whining noise in first gear

When im in first gear I hear a whining noise till it shifts to second and i have no loss of power do you have a idea where I could start looking

Q: Front wheel noise when turning the steering wheel

Normally, that is from worn outer CV joints. It's a front wheel drive car, it generally means you need new CV joints. The way the things go today is you better just replace the whole driveshaft. Because they make stuff...

Q: Tcc solenoid broke .

Your best option is to buy a service manual; it will detail the steps required to replace the TCC solenoids. Unfortunately, YourMechanic does not work on transmissions so it may be necessary to take the car to a transmission shop,...

Q: My car isn't hard to steer but I was noticing some changes in the steering and when I step on the gaside my engine revs and no psf

If you have been adding power steering fluid multiple times let alone once the system has a leak. With having to add that much fluid, there will most likely be evidence of fluid on the ground under the vehicle. While...