Q: My car makes a whining noise in first gear

When im in first gear I hear a whining noise till it shifts to second and i have no loss of power do you have a idea where I could start looking

3. My car makes a whining noise in first gear

Q: Sounds coming from the bottom of the vehicle while coasting

Hi there. I would need a description of the noise to be able to know for sure what may be going on. Most of the time those mysterious noises coming from the bottom of this vehicle either come from a...

Q: Changing timing belt on a 2000 Lexus ES 300

You've said the camshaft pulley but those are the ones on the top inside. I'm assuming that you meant the crankshaft pulley. Those Lexus crankshaft pulleys often will not come off because they are kind of tight and they are...

Q: My steering wheel in my 2004 chevy cavalier is tight and stiff

Make sure that your tires are not under inflated in the front. If there is adequate power steering fluid and the belt driving the pump pulley is properly tensioned, the output pressure of the pump should be measured. If the...