Q: My car makes a whining noise in first gear

When im in first gear I hear a whining noise till it shifts to second and i have no loss of power do you have a idea where I could start looking

Q: Grating/Scraping noise when turning wheel sharp while in reverse

Hey there, thank you for asking about your 2012 Toyota Corolla. This is often times a common issue on cars with what are called "constant velocity" joints (CV joints) when they are not lubricated enough or have dirt and debris...

Q: Will a torque converter from a 99 corvette fit a 04 gto both with 4l60e tranys.

Check the part numbers with a trans parts supplier to see if they crossover.

Q: Power steering leak I need to have fixed.

Hello, if you have a power steering leak that visible, then that part or seal must be replaced to stop the leak for proper operation. It's not good to let a power steering pump run dry as it will cause...