Q: My car makes a whining noise in first gear

When im in first gear I hear a whining noise till it shifts to second and i have no loss of power do you have a idea where I could start looking

3. My car makes a whining noise in first gear

Q: Bubbling in coolant overflow tank

Seems to me like you just answered your own question. The coolant bleeder is stuck. If you cannot get the coolant bleeder unstuck then you should see bubbles in the overflow bottle for up to a week to completely get...

Q: I need the location for the oIL pressure sensor on the wife's 2013 ford flex

The switch is threaded into the engine block toward the front of the car. You may have to remove the underbody cover to see it and get physical access with the special socket that is used to remove this style...

Q: Steering wheel issues following jump start

Batteries normally self discharge over time. Also, your car's electrical system will draw 20-50 milliamps, roughly, even as the car sits, to power the clock, computer, and security system. Combined, these factors can cause the battery voltage to drop so...