Q: My car makes a whining noise in first gear

When im in first gear I hear a whining noise till it shifts to second and i have no loss of power do you have a idea where I could start looking

Q: Loud steering that only makes noise when I turn

Noises can be annoying and bothersome. Diagnosing a noise is a hands on job. With so many items involved in driving and turning, it is hard to say what the specific cause could be. The possible items involved are the...

Q: Replace Faulty Torque Converter Clutch Solenoid code

Hello. If the Check Engine Light has come on for a faulty torque converter clutch solenoid, it is likely that the solenoid needs to be replaced. The torque converter clutch solenoid is an important part of the vehicle's transmission system,...

Q: Steering wheel is hard to turn at random intervals

It sounds like you have a small leak in the power steering system, allowing air into the system to cause the symptoms you described. You should have no bubbles in the fluid reservoir. Check the inlet hose to the pump...