Q: My car makes a whining noise in first gear

When im in first gear I hear a whining noise till it shifts to second and i have no loss of power do you have a idea where I could start looking

3. My car makes a whining noise in first gear

Q: What are the signsof a bad tensioner pulley?

The most common cause of noise in the front of the motor having to do with the accessories is the tensioner and idler pulley bearings get noisey. I have also seen where the a/c compressor pulley bearing gets noisey. You...

Q: Replace Faulty Torque Converter Clutch Solenoid code

Hello. If the Check Engine Light has come on for a faulty torque converter clutch solenoid, it is likely that the solenoid needs to be replaced. The torque converter clutch solenoid is an important part of the vehicle's transmission system,...

Q: Power steering - 2007 Pontiac Grand Prix

Hi. It is very difficult to tell you size of the belts that would needed to eliminate the power steering pump without measuring some things on the car. If I had to guess, you may need a belt that is...