Q: My car makes a whining noise in first gear

When im in first gear I hear a whining noise till it shifts to second and i have no loss of power do you have a idea where I could start looking

Q: Pinking rattles when accelerating

Hello there, thank you for asking about your 2003 BMW 760Li. Spark knock, or pinging, can result from excessive carbon build up. There is a technical service bulletin (TSB) regarding this condition for your vehicle: SI B 11 11 06....

Q: Power steering problems.

While steering wheel fluid cleaning is common in other vehicles, your Toyota Yaris is instead equipped with what is known as electronic assist steering. This means there is no fluid to flush or clean. Instead of looking at the steering...

Q: Where is the grinding noise coming from?

Hello. If this only occurs in one direction, then I usually check inside of the fender well for shinny spots. If there are any shinny areas, that would mean that there is something rubbing, such as the tire rubbing. If...