Q: My car makes a whining noise in first gear

When im in first gear I hear a whining noise till it shifts to second and i have no loss of power do you have a idea where I could start looking

Q: No start and no crank. I hear a noise from one of the relays - 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser

Depending on the type of noise you hear, this may be related to the starter relay or starter solenoid. The starter solenoid is a small unit on the starter that has internal electrical contacts that transmit electricity to the starter....

Q: I need torque rating for lower control arm

You should tighten the control arm bolts to 69 ftlbs.

Q: Car leaks power steering fluid

There are many hose/line connections involved in the power steering system that can be possible leak points. The power steering pump and steering gear (rack and pinion) are major components and common failure items on your vehicle. Have an experienced...