Q: Have hole intop plastic radiator how can i mend till i can get a new radiator

Has hole in radiator need to ask what can i use to fix till I can get to town to get new radiator

There is a compound called JB Weld that might work to fix a small hole in a radiator temporarily. This compound has two parts a black and a grey. When the two are mixed together, this creates the compound. Once the two are mixed, you can apply the compound over the hole you want to fix. This compound should dry in a few minutes and become rock solid.

This by no means a permanent fix, but it should work to get you by for now. When you do decide to get your radiator replaced, consider YourMechanic, as one of our mobile technicians can come to you to do so.

• Have hole intop plastic radiator how can i mend till i can get a new radiator