Q: See oil leaking

My car looks like it's leaking oil.

3. See oil leaking

Q: Hi I have a 2010 Dodge avenger it starts up fine but the gear shifter seems to be disconnected from the gears it moves freely

I would recommend having your vehicle shifter and the vehicles transmission inspected by a qualified professional for damages. It is abnormal for the shifter to move freely and appear to not select any gear. It is very possible that something...

Q: How much does it cost to replace two doors on my 2006 Ford Taurus.

Hi there. The cost of replacing the doors can vary tremendously based on what kind of damage occurred to the door jams and what model doors the vehicle has. If there is damage to the mounting of the doors then...

Q: No start when hot but starts perfect when cold/cooled off for 20+ minutes.

Hi there. Check the Internal Control Pressure Sensor (ICP) and see if its not working properly. If the ICP is working fine, then it is possible that the inner lining in the fuel tank may have come apart and has...