Q: Runs but keep cutting off 1995 Chevy C1500

Runs but keep cutting off idle high at times many new parts

3. Runs but keep cutting off 1995 Chevy C1500

Q: When I unlock the door with key the horn sounds until I start the engine

Hello, thanks for writing in. The horn is being set off by the body control module. This module contains the anti-theft controls and if it does not get a remote signal to disarm the system then this will occur. There...

Q: Will removal of sway bar cause my truck to lean even when parked to one side? 1997 GMC Jimmy

Hello - no, a broken sway bar won't cause a tilt to either side just sitting there - only while turning. Your problem sounds like one of the driver-side springs, probably the front, has weakened. This causes the tilt you...

Q: 1995 Riviera 3800 Series II check engine light on and won't shift into O.D. at all but engine runs colder than usual.

If the engine does not reach operating temperature in a certain time the computer will go into open loop and may even lock out the overdrive if the problem continues. You will need to check engine codes to do pinpoint...