Q: Runs but keep cutting off 1995 Chevy C1500

Runs but keep cutting off idle high at times many new parts

3. Runs but keep cutting off 1995 Chevy C1500

Q: My ignition is broken and theft system is causing it not to go in gear

You will need to have the damage to the shift mechanism checked to see what is damaged and have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic check and repair it for you.

Q: O2 sensor or EGR valve?

Hi There, There are a few situations that may cause the O2 sensor to produce a false reading. As you may know the [oxygen sensors]((https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/oxygen-sensor-replacement) which are part of your emissions system read exhaust gases to determine whether or not...

Q: ABS malfunction.

It is interesting that you found that your brakes system is "grabbing" without the pedal depressed. However, there are many things that can cause your ABS light to come on from a failed sensor to low brake fluid. I suggest...