Q: No power to fuel pump fuse or relay.

No power to fuel system fuse or relay all are good car cranks but due to no fuel getting to motor don't run new pump I've checked all fuses

Check for a resistance from the relay to the ignition switch with the key on and the relay removed. If the ohm meter reads OL, then the circuit has a break in it and it needs repaired. If the meter has a resistance but it is high, then the ignition switch will need replaced. If you need further assistance with your electrical system, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. No power to fuel pump fuse or relay.