Q: RPM Drop

I have a 2013 Ford Focus. It works fine, but it shakes a little when i start to accelerate after stoping or slowing down. After a few seconds, it runs smoothly. Recently, sometimes whenever I'm on the freeway and go 60mph or higher, the Antilock Break System light and the Traction Control light turns on then the speed needle for the RPM shakes then drops to 0. Later on the lights turn off and the needle works fine. Why does this happen?

It is possible that you could be having an issue with your traction control system. I would recommend having your vehicle inspected by a qualified professional to determine the exact cause of this issue.