Q: Rough idle new spark plugs coil packs bank 1 and 2 number 2 02 sensors fuel filter air filter maf sensor

I have changed both coil packs and plugs air filter maf sensor fuel filter bank 1 and 2 number 2 sensors checked all vacuum lines pulled compression test all are good but car won't idle

Hello. I suggest that you test the idle air control valve operation and check the throttle body for excessive buildup. Both of which can cause erratic idling. At your particular mileage it will be a great idea to have your idle air control valve replaced and a throttle body cleaning service done. You are able to find a technician and schedule an appointment for those services here https://www.yourmechanic.com

3. Rough idle new spark plugs coil packs bank 1 and 2 number 2 02 sensors fuel filter air filter maf sensor