Q: Reverse problem and oil on clutch plate and oil in manifold

My Hyundai Elantra goes forward but with a struggle and doesn't want to reverse. I think it is because of the oil on the clutch plate and on the manifold. Please help and thanks!

Hi, thanks for writing in. This may happen for many reasons, however there is nothing related to the manifold that would have any impact on the car not being able to go in reverse. This may need a little further detail as to the symptoms in order to properly diagnose. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to take the car for a test drive and inspect to properly diagnose.