Q: Replacing the clutch master cylinder.

Hi, I'm trying to replace the clutch master cylinder, I took the old one out but I can't fit back the pedal with the new cylinder. When I pulled the pedal out I removed the old cylinder by rotating it so the pedal came off easily. The steering column is removed to make room. My question is: is it possible to fit the pedal back with the cylinder mounted without removing the dashboard partially, or it has to fit in place without the cylinder and rotate after to secure it in the pedal support? Thank you in advance

Hi there. The clutch pedal has to be in place first before installing the clutch master cylinder. You can install the clutch pedal after putting in the clutch master cylinder, but you will have to make room to put on the brackets, which will entitle you having to remove part of the dash. If you need further assistance with putting the clutch pedal on your vehicle, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Replacing the clutch master cylinder.