Q: Replacing oil pan how to take off the actual oil pan

I took all of the bolts out but my oil pan still will not come out its actually close to the ground but it won't slide out could you help me with this

Completely removing the oil pan from the car takes more than you might think. It is a lengthy process of removing many components from the engine in order to move the engine to free the pan. Once the engine has these components removed, you can unbolt the engine from its mounts and use a hoist to raise it up. This is a repair typically not performed at home unless you are properly equipped. For safety reasons, this should be done with an engine hoist, or a lift. If you are planning on attempting this repair you will want a step by step guide or official repair manual. This will give you torque specs, and other details that are too involved to be given here. You can get a quote for this repair on our website.

3. Replacing oil pan how to take off the actual oil pan