Q: replaced waterpump now car want start

I replaced my spark plugs and also checked to see if firing which it was. I charged my battery but it want last after 3 tries to crank

3. replaced waterpump now car want start

Q: Q: Traction Control System

Hello, It sounds like you may have a problem with your [traction control]( module or potentially a faulty wheel speed sensor. The traction control system monitors the steering and stability of the vehicle and engages when loss of traction has...

Q: Dead cylinder

If there is a stuck exhaust valve, that head needs to come off for a closer inspection. I would look into the low compression on the other head first. Perform a compression test, but also a leak-down test; you want...

Q: timing belt and tensioner replacement

Hello. All noises have to be diagnosed and confirmed so that you don't needlessly spend money on repairs. In your circumstance, your particular car model does require a new timing belt every 60,000 miles anyway, so if the timing belt...