Q: replaced waterpump now car want start

I replaced my spark plugs and also checked to see if firing which it was. I charged my battery but it want last after 3 tries to crank

3. replaced waterpump now car want start

Q: What would cause the car to want to start on its own with no key in the ignition?

The wires for the battery terminal on the ignition switch is swapped with the starting terminal on the ignition switch and is causing your starter to engage. This would not be caused by the original wiring only if it was...

Q: '98 VW Bug endless oil leak

Hi there. The valve cover gaskets are probably worn and need replaced. If all of the gaskets are replaced and there is still oil coming out of the engine, then replace the positive crank case vent valve (PCV). If the...

Q: Stalling when slowing down, jerking, sluggish engine

You may have a fuel pump or fuel pressure regulator issue. All of the symptoms you described are possible with a faulty fuel pump. However, the more likely cause in this situation would be the fuel pressure regulator. The...