Q: replaced waterpump now car want start

I replaced my spark plugs and also checked to see if firing which it was. I charged my battery but it want last after 3 tries to crank

3. replaced waterpump now car want start

Q: Q: Traction Control System

Hello, It sounds like you may have a problem with your [traction control]( module or potentially a faulty wheel speed sensor. The traction control system monitors the steering and stability of the vehicle and engages when loss of traction has...

Q: Speedometer cluster lights malfunction

Hello. When this happens it usually means that the bulbs for drive and park have burnt out and need to be replaced. In some cases the entire strip lights have to be replaced to fix the ones that have burnt...

Q: Break Pedal Started to make noise when pressing and releasing it

Hello there, a variety of issues will cause noise when the brake pedal is pressed and released on your 2002 Chevrolet Tracker. The most common issues is the pedal return spring, the pedal mount, or the brake pedal rod itself....