Q: replaced waterpump now car want start

I replaced my spark plugs and also checked to see if firing which it was. I charged my battery but it want last after 3 tries to crank

Hi there. Sometimes when the water pump is replaced, a ground wire will either be incorrectly installed or an electrical issue can occur if the wiring is faulty. Either of these problems can cause an ignition system problem, which will allow the starter to engage but fail to ignite. To be honest, there could be multiple electrical issues causing your Mazda’s starting issue, so it’s probably a good idea to contact a professional mechanic to complete a car is hard to start inspection.